I have been tagged by ! Welp...here we go.
1. - You must post these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
6. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
7. - No tag-backs
8. - You can’t say that you don't do tags.
9. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
1. I bite my nails and the skin around them...constantly. Don't even realize it. It's pretty obnoxious. Only don't do it if I have fake nails done.
2. Originally from New York, still live there, never been too far from here.
3. However, in contrast to number 2, I will be going to the Bahamas in January!
4. Gonna see GERARD FUCKING WAY TOMORROW FUCK YEAH!
5. I like so many genres of music yet a very limited number of artists.
6. I am in college and going for my AAS in digital media, aiming for graphic design.
7. I am long-distance dating the best man ever, my Canadian sweetheart. His name is Leland.
8. I am 100% a night owl, not a morning person.
9. I am addicted to Pure Leaf tea. Yes. Addicted.
10. I just discovered what howmanygoats.com is and I am only worth 9 yet Leland is worth 10, lame.1. There are so many ways to cook potatoes! What's your favorite?
Uhhhhhhhh, hash browns! HASH BROWNS.2. What's your favorite album?
FUCKIN' HESITANT ALIEN OR THE GOLDEN ECHO (Gerard Way and Kimbra, respectively.)3. What is your earliest memory?
I recall standing in a trailer, probably using a table to stay standing, and looking around. I believe I saw my mother's feet in socks and the Married With Children
logo on the TV. Although I only know that from looking back to the blurry-visioned memory.4. What's the most recent dream you remember having?
I remember having a very scattered dream about Leland being down here in America. I don't know where because I didn't recognize the place, but my subconscious knew it was America. There were several other people and a tree-house, but I can't remember anything specific that happened.5. First book that made an impression on you?
I really loved reading Christopher Pike's books. The Last Vampire
was the first Pike book I read and I fell in love with his stuff for some reason. Really grew on me.6. Justice or mercy?
Justice. (I'M BATMAN)7. What makes you feel better on an off-day?
Talking to Leland, drawing, and music.8. Favorite fictional character?
Hmmm, probably...God from The Umbrella Academy
. I mean, it's basically Clint Eastwood and he hates everyone! It's the coolest depiction of God ever created, I'd say!9. Stupidest movie you've ever seen?
Someone made me watch Birdemic. 'Nough said.10. Are moms girls?
Okay, listen, I don't have time to answer the deep questions...
My questions:1. Who would be the #1 person you would love simply to sit down and talk with?
2. How many songs are on your iPod as of now (given that you have one)?
3. How often do you think deeply about humanity and are your thoughts positive or negative?
4. What's your favorite drink?
5. If you could only buy one more thing that is not necessary to living, what would it be?
6. Do you like your orange juice with pulp or without it?
7. Do you (if you have long hair) prefer your hair up or down?
8. Do you consider yourself a straight-edge person? (As in clean from drugs, etc.)
9. Do you like cats, dogs, or another animal more?
10. What is the best movie you've ever seen?
(like my tagger I'm not around here enough to tag 10 non-strangers)